If you would like to use the app to add a new object that should be filled with similar or the same data as an object that has already been added, you can simply copy its values.
Especially when adding objects of which you have several of the same type, you can save a lot of time using the copy function. For example, you don't have to add each chair individually.
Note that this feature is only available on iOS devices.
- Do you work with Android? Although you cannot currently copy data in the Android app, you can save a lot of time using the 'Replace values' function in the WebApp and enter data for several objects at the same time. Here we'll show you how to do it.
- 💡The copy feature is now also available in the web app for all customers with Advanced BETA license or higher. Learn more by dropping by here .
This is how it works:
1. Open the app and log in
2. Tap the search field at the bottom of the screen
3. Give the new object a new scan code
4. Instead of entering all values manually, click on the objects icon in the head
5. Select the object whose properties you wish to copy
6. Confirm by clicking on Copy info