In this section, we will show you how to generate custom reports or protocols using the download function.
To be able to use your object list outside the ITEXIA software, we offer you the possibility to generate a report or protocol from the software.
We show you all the necessary steps here:
Step 1: Filter your objects
- Navigate to 'Objects' in the menu and filter the objects you would like to download. If you want to refresh your knowledge about filtering in the object list, feel free to check it just here.
Step 2: Edit the columns
- Navigate to the column icon in the upper right corner of your object list.
- First, select or deselect the columns you would like to display in the report - simply by ticking the checkboxes to the left of the column name:
- You can determine the order of the fields yourself. Using drag and drop, you can drag the 6 dots with the cursor to the right of the column name to the desired position in the list:
Step 3: Custom Report:
- Now navigate to the download icon in the upper right corner of your object list
- Then click on 'Current Selected Fields'
- All objects that you have filtered in advance will now appear here with the respective columns that you have shown, this could look like this for example:
- You can now choose whether you would like to print the document or save it as a pdf. Just click on 'Print', the selection for the pdf document will appear there.
- Please do not show more than 6-9 columns, so that everything fits on one page later.