This is how you import your inventory data quickly and easily.
Before importing, make sure that you have already created all the fields in the ITEXIA inventory manager that you want to import. So if you want to import a file with the field "Warranty date", create this field in the inventory manager first!
We'll show you how to create fields here.
We show you the complete import process including video here.
1. Go to the Import/Export menu
2. Click on the objects tab and then on File Format
3. Select a template and click on the upload icon
If you haven't created a template yet, take a look here.
4. Drag the file you want to import into the field or click in to select a file
5. In the Preview step you can see how your data will be imported. Click on Finish.
6. You can call up the import report to see the progress of the import.
The import report gives you information about the progress of the import. When the import is complete, you will receive a notification in the message menu.