Here we show you how you can link objects with each other. You can also watch the video tutorial at the end.
Would you like to map links in your objects or perhaps link several objects to your system from the accounting system? It's very easy:
1. First create your own "Link" field. It can look like this:
We'll show you how to create a field here.
2. Go to Objects-Menu
3. Use the checkboxes to mark the objects that you want to link to another system:
4. Click the More button and select Replace Values
5. Select the Linked field and enter the number of the object to which you want to link the selected objects.
6. Click on Update.
7. You can now filter using the linked field and display all objects linked to a specific item or a 'main object':
Note: Would you like to go a step further? Give the 'main object' a signal that this is an object with several 'sub-objects', e.g. by entering SP + asset number in the scan code (as here in the example SP10001). This is how you can see when exporting to the accounting system that it is a kind of collective item or collective object:
Tip: If the auditor asks you where the objects are, which you have summarized under the asset number, you can simply go to ITEXIA, enter your asset number in the link field and provide evidence of the current location of the individual items.
Here is the video tutorial on how to link objects: